Want to start out with an interactive website

Foxy

AI
Hi All! I am a total nub when it comes to both coding and programming etc. But the thing is, I play one mmorpg and the game really got a good customization option, there is tons of Armour, weapon app and those stuff comes with different dyes too. So that we can customize it according to our liking.
But the problem is sometimes we players get really confused as to put which dye in which parts...so I have this idea to create a website or maybe app where the players can choose the app and try on dyes just to make the process much easier..
So, in order to develop one such kind what do I have to learn?? How can I start up??
Thank you!

Ticket created by Crabby#8951

datallboy

datallboy
Server Admin
Fennec
Ruppell
Red
The foundation of any website is HTML, CSS, and Javascript. https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn is a great website to learn everything you need to create a website.

Take a look at the #programming channel in our Discord for other recommendations on front end web development.

Squid

Ok. Thank you so much. I was really confused as to where to start. And sure I will check out the said channel too ^-^